Mercury Tumbler Candles add a festive, regal vibe to any space. The mercury finish on the outside of the glass gives the tumblers a shiny, speckled effect. The metallic tone on the inside of the candle adds a beautiful contrast and depth to the finish on the outside, and reflects a soft, entrancing glow once the candle is lit. Enhancing this wonderful glow is a crackling wooden wick.
Mercury Candles are available in Bronze & Silver Tones. Choose from an array of Nantucket-Inspired scents.
Mercury Tumbler Candles
- Upon first use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Burn for no longer than 3 hours at a time.
- After first use, trim candlewicks to 1/8 inch and remove any burnt pieces each time before burning. This will give you a much cleaner burn.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when a 3/8″ wax remains in the container.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times. If left in the wax pool, they could catch fire when you light your candle again.
- Never touch or move a container candle when the wax is liquid or molten. The outside of the container might be hot to the touch.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.