100% Soy Wax is hand poured into handmade wooden dough bowls. Added to this clean-burning, sustainable candle option are two crackling wooden wicks that add a chic yet rustic vibe.
Once done burning simply pop in the freezer and chip out the remainder of the wax to repurpose as a bowl for your keys, jewelry or even fresh fruit!
Each candle is hand carved and may have slight variations in color, size and shape.
Our Dough Bowl Candles are available in natural wood and white washed. Choose from an array of Nantucket-Inspired scents.
Dough Bowl Candle
- Upon first use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- After first use, trim candlewicks to 1/8 inch and remove any burnt pieces each time before burning. This will give you a much cleaner burn.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when a 3/8″ wax remains in the container.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times. If left in the wax pool, they could catch fire when you light your candle again.
- Never touch or move a container candle when the wax is liquid or molten. The outside of the container might be hot to the touch.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.